Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back to Basics

Hey everyone! Lauryn here! As many of you know I am the designer and owner of Hobokin and CO. I create natural healing jewelry using gemstones that come straight from the earth and turn it into beautiful wearable designs. My designs have been really geared towards simple, delicate pieces but recently I have taken up more of metal smithing and am able to be in my creative element, so I hope you all enjoy our "Sweet Silver" release, which will be coming soon! Check out some of my newest silver designs on my instagram @hobokinandco and if you haven't seen my website or products there, give it a peek!  www.hobokinandco.com
And now I want to share with you a few of my "Back to basics" staples. 

FASHION:
I'm going to go over a few of my favorite fashion looks below, click on image to find its source and follow us on pinterest for more! 


Bralette

These bralettes blew up in the fashion world like an atomic bomb. For good reason though, they are to die for.  They add a little sex appeal to just about everything. 

Fringe. Fringe. Fringe.
You literally can not go wrong with fringe and its trending super hard right now. Whether its on your dress, moto jacket or bag, it adds a little flare to anything. 

Lace
Lace is one of my current favs that I'm crushing on. Long sleeve lace, bras, flowy lace, give me all the lace. Its super detailed, classy and just devine. 


Stalk me in my stockings
We all know that black is pretty much never going to go out of style but summer is coming to an end and keep in mind how sexy black stockings are. With shorts and boots, a skirt and heels or a little black dress. Stockings add a little bit of cover and a lot bit of sexy.


Knotty, Knotty.
Tying up any tee is pretty much the easiest way to go from drab to fab. 

Overalls
Overalls are also one of my top favs right now. They're so versatile and playful. Dress it down with some sneakers or get a beachy look with a cute pair of sandals. Cuff them up, throw on a cap and you're ready to go, in style. 


Birthday Suit
and last but not least, the most basic of all, your birthday suit. Because we all deserve to be young, wild and free. 












No comments:

Post a Comment