Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

TATTOO TIME.

     I've had this tattoo in mind for over two years now. When I had Benjamin, and he was born an aries, that was something I really began to study and got to know the characteristics of his sign. He became this full blown, head butting, independent, fearless little boy. A ram more than reminded me of Benjamin and when becoming pregnant and having yet another aries, I knew this was the tattoo for me. Not to mention Roman's initials are RAM. This tattoo was calling my name and I couldn't wait any longer. 
     When looking for the right ram, I found nothing. Every ram I came across looked evil and demonic. And I wanted a sweet, strong, independent ram, just like my boys. I couldn't find a single ram that was meant for me. So I put full trust into my tattoo artist, told him what I was looking for and why, and went for it. He drew up exactly what my heart imagined and I am still in disbelief. So are you ready to see it?! Here we go. 

Here is the sketch. A ram and two roses for each boy.




Getting started!

Outline done. 

Shading on the Ram done.



And we're done!


     It was about a five hour session and we got it done all at once! My artist is absolutely amazing, you can check him out on his instagram: @nolanhatton and if you are from the Santa Cruz area I would highly recommend him. He works at Freedom Tattoo in Watsonville, CA.


     As for after care I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to most lotions. So I found an all natural aftercare cream to use. Safe to start using right after the tattoo is done to begin the healing process. It helps bring old tattoos back to life and heal new tattoos to perfection. It is a soft, creamy consistency and easy to apply. It won't leave greasy residue on your clothing either. It is the best.
You can follow her on instagram at @sweetblisssugarscrubs and purchase through the link in her bio.




No comments:

Post a Comment