Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Getting ready (like a mom).


     Let's be honest. It's not easy to get ready when you have children. It doesn't matter if you have one or five, they don't give you much time to do anything. Im not much on makeup or dressing up, but I have noticed a total difference in my mood when I look and feel grungy. I have been on the hunt for super quick ways to do my makeup and easy ways to look cute. So, I have a few quick fixes that Im going to share with you!


Makeup
Only TWO quick steps.

BB cream.
     Squirt some in your hands and rub it on your face. No mirror, no brush, no problem. It covers blemishes, matches your color and has sunscreen to protect as well. This is the brand I have and comes in a small tube so you can carry it in your purse and apply on the go!








Mally Mascara.
     I have used Mally since high school and it is truly my very favorite. It isn't waterproof so its very easy to take off at the end of the day. It is a little more pricey, but it is WELL worth it. I purchase ours from www.qvc.com. They have great sales and combo packs.







     If i have time I do my eyebrows quickly, because they are my favorite thing to do! I use Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. Super easy to apply and makes such a difference for a easy daily look.


     As for getting dressed in the morning, I usually wear leggings or jeans. But what I love is finding a cute bralette and finding a loose tee shirt to wear over. Pair it with converse or a simple pair of sandals and you're good to go. 

     Here are a few different examples of quick styles. 

Bralette's from Victoria's Secret. Perfect to pair with a loose tank or even an oversized sweater. Who wouldn't want to show these off a little?





Top it off.
     Add a cute hat to a simple outfit.
 Find these hats at www.forever21.com





     Something that was never important to me before having children was the type of jeans I wore. I was never picky about designer jeans but I honestly have to say now I am. The difference between a nice pair of jeans and a cheap pair is unbelievable. They last longer, form your body better and look ten times better. I have found some amazing designer jeans at Marshalls that have lasted me YEARS are are still my favorites. 
     A few favorites of mine are Paige's, Seven's and Joe's. Which I have all seen at marshall's. They are still a little pricey but that is what I get myself when I treat myself. They are well worth it. 





Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment