Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Trend Alert: The 70's are BACK!

Incase you haven't noticed, 70's fashion is back in and I am LOVING it. It's almost a new aged version, a little more modern, but it is most definitely back! I've rounded up some of my favorite looks for you to admire and try out yourself!

Click to shop the look!

First up, The Bell Sleeve








Fur Coats







Over the Knee Boots







Bell Pants








Chokers










Suede







High waisted pants







Round Sunnies










Velvet









That's my round up for this season's fashion trends! Make sure to click on the image to shop the style! What do you think? Do you like the trends right now? 

Make sure to sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of the page and keep in touch!





























































SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment