Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Shop Small this Christmas!


Hi everyone! If you follow me on instagram (@hausofhobo) you have seen some sneak peaks of all the shopping and decorating I have done so far! I shopped small for our home and we are absolutely loving all of the shops we have purchased from so far!
     As a small business owner I know how much hustle and heart goes into each piece. You aren't buying from a corporate, mass producing and making millions, you are purchasing from a home. From hands, a heart and a family. So re think your big shopping spree this christmas and look into shopping small for you and your loved ones!

 I will link some of our favorites below so you can check them out and get started on some holiday shopping!


Children's room decor

4. pipolli



Home Decor

1.  Leosklo

click photo to shop!

           




I will be working on our room next, YAY! so stay tuned for my favorite room decor and see how I style it! I've linked the shops above though under home decor, so check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
















No comments:

Post a Comment