Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Nightly Skin Care Regimen  

Hey guys! So a few of you have asked me about my skin care regimen, so this post is for you! I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and am allergic to 9 out of 10 products I try. So it's taken me YEARS to get this down and be able to use and combine products that don't make me break out in hives..and pimples. 

Here's how it goes, Enjoy!

1. First I start by wiping off my make up (or sweaty face) with Garner skin active refreshing remover!
You can snag these at target for $4.79





2. Then I use my Clarisonic "sonic radiance skin renewing peel wash" on my Clarisonic Brush.
I really like this wash because it is a peel and dries out my skin and really clears it up! You shouldn't use peels daily, so I use this about three times a week!



I purchased both of mine from Macy's as a bundle but they can be purchased separately as well! Clarisonic brush is $99 and the wash is $25. 


3. I then follow that with my scrub, or use the scrub on the days I don't use the peel. The face wash I use is called Pacifica glow baby.
I love this product because unlike normal scrubs that make me break out, this helps clear my skin without it breaking out first. It's a very soft scrub.

You can find this product at both Target and Ulta for around $14!

4. I then rinse my face with cold water to close my pores up and apply Insta natural Moroccan rose water! This is like my hidden secret of all secrets. Rose water is so good for your skin! and perfect when your skin is drying out but you don't want to douse it in lotion and clog your pores. I LOVE this stuff!


You can buy this on Amazon for $17.97, worth every penny!

5. Lastly! I apply my lotion, Mineral Fusion skin- balancing moisturizer.  I have had the hardest time finding lotions. Because like I said, I am allergic to so many products. But I had heard amazing things about this lotion helping clear scars, and being really good for evening your complexion out, so I gave it a try and have never gone back! This stuff is the best.

I also order this one off of Amazon for $15.15

All of these products last a long time! A little goes a long way and keeps your face fresh and beautiful! 


I hope you all enjoyed this blog and try out some new products! 
Thanks for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment