Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

HUGE announcement!



You Guys! I've been holding this back for WAY too long. But I think it's time I finally share the news, WE'RE BUYING A HOME! AND relocating to a different state! 
We currently are living in Santa Cruz, California and we are buying in Medford, Oregon. It's going to be a huge move and most likely a bit of a shock, but I am so excited for the change.

In my next blog post I want to write about why we decided to move and a little bit more of the process! We've been dealing with SO much getting our house on the market and getting through all of the little details, so I've been pretty busy. But I'm super excited to be able to go through such a huge change and share the process with you all!

I'm most excited for a huge yard and DECORATING! I have so many wonderful small shops, killer ideas, diy, decor, style and more that I am working on for the new house and will be sharing all of that with you, too! 

I think this will be a huge step towards the future and I will have more opportunity than ever! So follow me on my other social media platforms to follow along with all of my behind the scenes, packing, decorating, traveling and more!

pinterest: @hobokinandco
instagram: @hausofhobo
snapchat: @luubaby

I will also be posting tips and tricks throughout this move, for new home owners! So check back frequently! Heres a freebie I snagged and love, and think you will too! 



Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment